Hello,

I'm happy to announce LuaRocks 2.0.10. LuaRocks is a deployment and
management system for Lua modules. (For more information, please visit
http://luarocks.org )

This is a bugfix release featuring some important patches submitted by
the community. There are still open issues in the tracker but I wanted
to get this release out at once.

http://luarocks.org/releases/luarocks-2.0.10.tar.gz
http://luarocks.org/releases/luarocks-2.0.10-win32.zip

What's new since 2.0.9:

* Fix fetching Git tags/branches
* Fix strictness issue with parameter of io.open
* Builtin mode sets rpath when compiling on Unix
* Use full path in $(LUA) when configured with --with-lua
* Cleanup of .svn dir in svn-based rocks
* Improvement for 'make bootstrap'

(As usual, see the GitHub logs for detailed history and credits)

Thanks to everyone who contributed, reporting bugs and sending fixes!
As always, any kind of feedback is much appreciated.

-- Hisham
http://hisham.hm/