Hi everyone,

I don't know if this has already been mentioned on the Lua list, but
there seems to be a new, and very promising, mail server scriptable in
Lua!!
Very good news indeed.

Just have a look at http://rumble.sourceforge.net/

For a long time I had been looking for something to replace
Thunderbird. The best I was able to find was Claws Mail, which is
scriptable, but only in Python/Perl. I remember looking for
Lua-scriptable mail clients, and finding absolutely none.

Now, Rumble is a mail server, not a mail client, but I hope that it
may evolve mail client features too. That is, if it proves
user-friendly and adaptable enough. I have not tried it yet.

Has anyone had any experience with Rumble? Do you think that Rumble is
flexible enough to be adapted as a mail client (eventually)?

Cheers

Serg