On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Patrick Rapin <toupie300@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried your application.
> [...]
> There is however a (big) bug that makes Clink unusable for me : it is
> impossible [to type] all characters composed with "Alt Gr" key [...].

It's not my app, I just noticed it and wanted to share.

I send a notice to the author about this thread, hopefully he'll chime in.

I actually set my French keyboard to US qwerty to mitigate this type
of problem. A lot of software designed for programmers completely
ignore non US layouts (keyboard shortcuts are a common problem).

I still make mistakes from time to time, but I've mostly muscle
memorized the layout.

-- Pierre-Yves