Pierre-Yves Gérardy <pygy79@gmail.com> [12-07-01 15:28]:
> Just found this through Hacker News.
> http://code.google.com/p/clink/
>
> >From the site:
>
> Clink enhances your productivity in Microsoft Windows' "cmd.exe".
> If you're familiar with Bash then you will be familiar with the
> changes that clink brings to "cmd.exe" (it uses the same 'Readline'
> library that Bash uses). It is a small utility to enhance "cmd.exe",
> adding more powerful command line completion, editing, and history.
>
> == Features ==
>
> Powerful Bash-like line editing from GNU's Readline library. Read more
> on Readline's keyboard shortcuts.
> Superior path completion (TAB).
> Paste from clipboard (Ctrl-V).
> Support for the completion of executables/commands, and environment variables.
> Undo/Redo (Ctrl-_ or Ctrl-X, Ctrl-U)
> Improved command line history.
> Persists across sessions.
> Searchable (Ctrl-R and Ctrl-S).
> History expansion (e.g. !!, !<string>, and !$).
> Scriptable completion using Lua.
>
> -- Pierre-Yves

Hi Pierre,

I installed CLINK on a Windows XP SP3 (inside VitualBox) via the
installer. When starting cmd.exe it pops up an error message,
that it could not be started because it could not find the
MSVCR100.dll. I reinstalled as adviced but it does not change
anything.

What can I do to fix that?

Best regards,
mcc