Hi Javier,

(moving the discussion from MobDebug thread)

> aha, that wx.dll is from luaforwindows, right? that means it's wxLua?
> if these are the biggest requirements, seems a good chance that it
> should work with just some banging around.  i'll give it a spin
> tonight

yes, it's wxlua based, so you can use that if you already have it
compiled/available. It only needs wxlua and luasocket (it doesn't use
socket/debug modules that come with wxwidgets). I'm using wxwidgets
2.8.7 on windows and have tested with 2.8.12 on Macos, but anything
between the two should also work. The configuration expects lua
executable available as bin/lua (for Run/Debug commands; mostly
because this is how it's packaged on Windows), but other than that it
shouldn't have any hardcoded links.

You may need to delete all DLLs to avoid interfering with your cpath.

> yes, i see that my comment would be more appropriate on the zerobrane thread :-)

indeed ;). Moved here. I'm eager to know if you can get it working (or
almost working).

Paul.