On 6/8/2012 5:09 PM, Glenn Schmottlach wrote:
Looks very interesting. Any chance it works under Linux ARM? It appears to contain some architecture specific assembly language for stack manipulation.

I have some code for __arm32__, that help? I'll hunt around for something to test it on because stack-switching doesn't exactly work the first time. If you are willing to work with me a bit over skype or something maybe I could get it compiling/working for you. What timezone are you in? (I'm in EST)

-Curt