Xavier Wang <weasley.wx@gmail.com> writes:
> I have tried lua-inspect but it gives me too many things than I need.
> maybe some tools can replace luac and can produce warnings about e.g.
> globals.

Hmm, not sure exactly what you want, but you might try Egil
Hjelmeland's "globals.lua" script.  It just analyzes luac output to
see what globals were used.

Here's my fork (which mostly just makes the output format more
compatible with other tools):

https://github.com/snogglethorpe/globals

-miles

--
Guilt, n. The condition of one who is known to have committed an indiscretion,
as distinguished from the state of him who has covered his tracks.