Hello,

I'm using a Lua project (Nginx Lua module), which exposes a Nginx
rbtree in a shared memory segment.

This gives the ability to set() and get(), text and numeric key/values
from the Lua. Very much  like a memcache would.

(See: https://github.com/chaoslawful/lua-nginx-module/#ngxshareddict)

But a memcache k/v interface is too limiting when writing complex data
structures.

Is there a way I could create a Lua table in shared memory, or expose
a table like interface so I could store Lua object in my shm segment ?

If you know of any work related to this topic, I'd be very interested!

Thank you,

Matthieu.