is there anybody send me a copy of XUNA ?

Xuna.com is not available!
thanks

2012/5/31 David Given <dg@cowlark.com>
steve donovan wrote:
> On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho@gmx.net> wrote:
>> Have you tried? Did you had some issues? What kind?
>
> In particular, are native non-managed builds possible?

They are not. If you want to code for WP7, you do it in .NET or not at all.

│ "Parents let children ride bicycles on the street. But parents do not
│ allow children to hear vulgar words. Therefore we can deduce that
│ cursing is more dangerous than being hit by a car." --- Scott Adams