On 31/05/2012 05:34, Eric Liu wrote:
I'm working on coverting a map app for wp7...., and want use some lua scripts in my app.

but i did not kown: is lua support for windows phone platform?

Ah, so it is Windows Phone, not WordPress or some other WP acronym...

Some people managed to make Lua to work on Windows CE, which was a crippled Windows (with regard to I/O management, IIRC), so compiling it for WP7 should be easy (not that I know something about this platform...).
Have you tried? Did you had some issues? What kind?

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France