On 19/05/2012 20:08, Carlos Pizarro wrote:
Is there any Basic or Pascal type language made in Lua?; I don't talk about modifying the
Lua's C sources to do it, if not an Interpreter made in Lua itself. I know probably the
Interpreter would be slow but I would like to know how make a lexical and scanning process
in Lua.

Not an answer to your base question (my answer would be: "I am not aware of any of them"), but to your last sentence: Have a look at http://lua-users.org/wiki/LpegRecipes they show how to make a lexer for a language (Lua & C). Still far from an interpreter, but a good start anyway.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France