While I’m at it with the refman;

There seems to be an inconsistency in how boolean results described in the reference manual; mostly they are referenced as a 0 or 1 value, but in a few cases it is just ‘boolean’. When just starting with c, I got confused using the lua_pushboolean() function, that’s why I noticed it.

Quickly ran through the manual, these are the ones I found not explicitly defining what the Boolean value is supposed to be;

lua_gc; description of LUA_GCISRUNNING

lua_pushboolean

lua_tointegerx

lua_tonumberx

lua_tounsignedx

and yes, I know this is taking nitpicking to a whole new level, so do with it as you like

Thijs