Hello Everyone,
I am presently working on "String Pattern Matching in Lua".
I want to match a string like: "title" , "nodes" , "elements" present in line 1 ,in my data file " frame.flt" ,

Check the file here: http://202.164.53.122/~sandeepghai/frame.flt

Such that the string up to specific characters can be easily fetched (i.e. after matching to "title" ,the full sentence starting after 'equal to' shows as an output)
I basically want to match the strings from another data file.
I know this is a work of smart programming, But I am a beginner in Lua and I have already tried many methods and syntax, but still messing with the desired output.

Please help me with the programming. or refer me some good websites.

Thanks in Advance

--
Sandeep Ghai
blog: http://sandeepghai.wordpress.com