The backtrace only gives one line:

Core was generated by `luajit src/main.lua'.
#0  0xb74913cd in ?? ()

I'm not quite sure if that's what you want though; the -jdump makes no mention of that address.
Here's the core dump: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10658954/luajit/core
(LuaJIT compiled with asserts, valgrind, gdb jit, and system allocator)

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 8:57 AM, Mike Pall <mikelu-1204@mike.de> wrote:
Alex wrote:
> I was unable to create a test case, so I've linked some relevant code
> snippets of around where the segfault is happening and a log of the program
> execution with -jdump. I can also get a core dump if needed.

Well, what's the address of the crash?

BTW: This is about x86 (plain 32 bit mode) and not about 'x32',
    which is something completely different.

--Mike