I was resurrecting an almost dead 32bit desktop in order to assist me in another thread when I ran into this (unrelated?) problem. I'm getting segfaults in my rendering code that go away when I turn off the JIT compiler. The code seems to work fine under Windows 7 x64 bit and Linux x64 bit. The algorithm goes through a section of a voxel (grid) level (a 'realm') and determines what faces are visible, and then renders them to an opengl display list.

I was unable to create a test case, so I've linked some relevant code snippets of around where the segfault is happening and a log of the program execution with -jdump. I can also get a core dump if needed.

Program output with -jdump: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10658954/luajit/ljdump.txt
Relevant code snippets: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10658954/luajit/snippets.lua

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong, and how do I fix it?
Thanks, Alex