On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Benjamin Cabé
<bcabe@sierrawireless.com> wrote:
> It looks like there's no other proposals on the wiki page yet.

I notice a fair number of people who like Europe, but aren't
necessarily behind this particular proposal.

My personal (selfish) position is that I will be in Europe in
September, before the weather gets grim ;)

So I like the idea of Toulouse, just not the date. Also, associating
the workshop with a conference is a new step for us, and might well
put pressure on available (budget) accomodation.

steve d.