On 10 April 2012 08:56, Dimitris Papavasiliou <dpapavas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What impact does the license of a Lua module have on the requiring (i.e.
>> calling) Lua program?
>
> In case this is about luaprompt I should note that I'll be re-releasing it
> under the MIT license once I figure out exactly how to do that since it is
> part of a larger project which I'd like to keep GPL'd.

Great to hear it!

As long as you are the sole author of the code you can release under
whatever licence you wish, you can even release the same code under
multiple licences. It's more complicated if multiple authors were
involved, as you will need explicit permission from each of them
before doing so.

Regards,
Matthew