Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> writes:
> I tried to download them, but there is something wrong. The gc-debug...gz
> file has only 26K, and gzip says it is not in gzip format. (The other
> one unpacked ok to a 4.5M tarball.)

Ok (seems to be a github problem), try this instead:

http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/snogray/gc-debug-pbrt-scene-sanmiguel.tar.xz

Note that it's compressed with "xz", which makes the file considerably
smaller.  In case you don't have, and can't easily install, the "xz"
program (it should be in most linux distros I think), I've also put a
gzip-compressed version of the file there; just replace "xz" with "gz"
to download that (but it's about 50% larger).

[I'm not totally sure of the state of the savannah mirroring system,
so it's possible that it will try to redirect you to a local mirror
that this file hasn't been replicated to yet... but it was there when
I checked, and downloads correctly for me.]

Sorry for all this bother...

Thanks,

-miles

--
Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.
[Iris Murdoch]