Jerome Vuarand <jerome.vuarand@gmail.com> writes:
> I still have to do the switch, but I think I'm gonna try the portable
> approach for 5.2 evolution, ie. write 5.1 and 5.2 compatible modules,
> that simply return a table, rather than using the module function.

I did that recently.

I'm finding the 5.2 style much, much, cleaner and more readable.

[The only "downside" is that you have to put "return mymod" at the end
of your file, but that's a very small price to pay for cleaner,
simpler, and more understandable code.]

-Miles

--
Suburbia: where they tear out the trees and then name streets after them.