Hi all,

A couple of years back I wrote a script that scanned the GSoC
organisations' ideas pages, looking for Lua-related projects:

I missed last year, but have updated it for this year's list. Here are
the projects it spat out:

    Battle For Wesnoth: http://wiki.wesnoth.org/SummerOfCodeIdeas
    GStreamer: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/SocProjects
    Hedgewars Project: http://www.hedgewars.org/gsoc_ideas2012.html
    Monkey HTTP Daemon: http://monkey-project.com/gsoc2012/ideas
    Nmap Security Scanner: http://nmap.org/soc/
    RTEMS Project: http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Open_Projects
    Tux4Kids: http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2012-tux4kids/wiki/IdeasList
    WorldForge: http://wiki.worldforge.org/wiki/Summer_of_Code
    Xapian Search Engine Library: http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoCProjectIdeas
    XMPP Standards Foundation: http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Summer_of_Code_2012

I'm only a mentor for the XMPP Standards Foundation, if you have
interest in any of the other projects please contact *them* directly.

Also, I make no guarantees that this list is complete, or that there
are no false positives. That is to say, it's not my fault if you miss
one just because it's not listed here :)

The student application deadline is 6th April, 19:00 UTC - that means
you have less than a week already. All other info at
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012 . If you
are unfamiliar with the programme, check out
http://code.google.com/soc/ for an explanation.

Best of luck to all who apply!

Regards,
Matthew