On 3/30/2012 6:59 PM, Ousmane Roland Yonaba wrote:
Sorry...
I've posted it on Pastebin...so that everybody can see the source code easily...
Link: http://pastebin.com/SM7bmWk2

Anyone can sit down and write an OOP thingy in a short time. Similar methods of doing OOP in Lua surely can be hacked out by a great many other people, hence, a more permissive license than GPL is more appropriate. (But of course, it is your right to slap whatever license you want on it.)

This is a thing that is readily reproducible by a person of skill in Lua. Someone is sure to do something similar. A GPLed game for instance I have no issues with, but a wee bit of code surely does not need a gold-plated label?

Putting a GPL label on the download is a sure way for a lot of us to avoid it like plague. You should have marked the pastebin stuff as GPL too, if you were properly ethical about such things.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)