Hi all,

I've been using Lua for some time, most of all doing games of many
platforms...Actually I'm not a computer engineer, and I never took a
computer class....I am more a computer enthusiast, and making my
self-learning while googling over the net.

I once discovered, reading PIL, the possibility of making pseudo OOP
using Lua syntax...It came to my mind the idea of writing a tiny
library for that purpose...Yes, I may have been tried to reinvent the
wheel (because several exist, not to mention ClassLib, LOOP, maxOOP,
sOOL, and the whole like) but hey, I tried to do moething of my how.

I just wanted some critics from people more experienced in Lua.So
would you please have a look at my work and let me know what's wrong,
or what's good and what's need to be rewrite in this library ? Thanks
so much in advance for reading me.

Link to qOOP : http://qooplua.codeplex.com/

Regards,
Roland Y.