Great!

A small question...

ldoc supports markdown readmes, with ldoc @{} in them. Now, if i my
project is in github, github will show the tags as plain text. How would
you handle that situation? The only way I can think of is to have a
plain readme.md for github, and put the "ldoc narrative" in another
file/s.
(I got the idea for using @{} in a github readme from here:
http://stevedonovan.github.com/ldoc/topics/doc.md.html#Readme_files)

Thanks,