On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 2:03 AM, Gerry Weaver <gerryw@compvia.com> wrote:
>  app specific etc.) I'm trying to decide if I should write the request
> parser in pure Lua or do an ffi binding to the C code.

It's true that with LuaJIT it's best to use pure Lua for optimal
performance, but here it is probably premature optimization. Easiest
route would be to access your existing C code with LJ's ffi, and
compare the performance with the plain C version.  I'd imagine that
would work just fine, given that network I/O is probably your
bottleneck, not raw speed.

steve d.