On 3/17/12, Jose Torre-Bueno <jtorrebueno@cox.net> wrote:
> It appears that Xcode is no longer compatible with Lua.  At least I cannot
> get either Lua or Lua sockets to compile under Lion.  A few questions:
>
> 1) Lua binaries has a working binary for OSX does anybody have a OSX binary
> for Lua sockets?
> 2) Is there a method of compiling Lua under OSX Lion?
> 3) Has anybody else had trouble downloading Xcode?  I thought I downloaded 4
> but I seem to have 3.2.6
>
> A follow on question is there a Lua club or any interested Lua users in San
> Diego?
>

> Jose Torre-Bueno
> jtorrebueno@cox.net

I haven't had any problems compiling LuaCocoa with the latest Xcode.

You should download Xcode through the App Store now. You may want to
install the command line tools package which is now a separate
add-on/download. (Go to Xcode Preferences and look in the Downloads
tab.)

LuaCocoa has pre-built binaries which also include the lua and luac
executables. The source tree has a Lua Xcode project as well.

http://playcontrol.net/opensource/LuaCocoa/

-Eric
--
Beginning iPhone Games Development