2012/3/10 Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@gmail.com>:
> I'm not picking on the above in particular.  I quote it merely as
> one example of too many posts recently that want to change Lua.

I feel that the kind of change request that you are mentionning has
always been frequent on the mailing list. I've been on the list for
several years now, and while this trend fluctuates, I'm not sure it's
increasing.

Actually, I think I was one of these guys at the beginning. But the
more I learned about Lua, the less I felt the need to change it. And
in the end, I'm like you, I like Lua the way it is. And that personnal
evolution may give the false impression that change request increase
while we just become less interested in them.