1 will makes lua has native meta-layer. but it needs careful
implement, and need roberto agrees.

I'm not picking on the above in particular.  I quote it merely as
one example of too many posts recently that want to change Lua.
It gives the impression that lua-l is populated by people all
unhappy with Lua in general and Lua 5.2 in particular.  All
that when PiL3 has not even come out yet.

Just to show that we are not all like that, I wish to say:

    I like Lua the way it is!

Roberto, Luiz, and Waldemar the Silent: keep it up just the
way you always have.  It's great!

Dirk