On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 20:03, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> Agree it's a location best avoided.
>
> I apologize for this glitch (and again for my previous message in Portuguese).
> However, it does not warrant a release of Lua 5.1.6, does it?

Personally when I download an official release of something and have
to edit it to compile on a supported platform, I get the impression
that it's rubbish, especially since the included documentation won't
give any indication of this. Maybe a 5.1.5.1?

--
Sent from my toaster.