On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 6:34 AM, Hisham <h@hisham.hm> wrote:
> That rockspec should be correct and I don't know what's wrong in the
> "cl" and "link" commands being output... I'm stumped on this one.
> Hopefully someone knowledgeable on Windows will chime in.
>
> -- Hisham

Thanks for the help anyway. I've written my application around using
one of multiple different decompression libraries, including lzlib,
lua-zlib, the LuaRocks filesystem module and compress.deflatelua, a
module written in pure Lua. The libraries written in C are probably
faster, but compress.deflatelua is easier to install for people like
myself who don't have much luck when it comes to compiling stuff.