[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: LuaCV 0.2.0 - OpenCV wrapper for Lua
- From: Jiří Prymus <jiri.prymus@...>
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:51:44 +0100
I would like to present new version of OpenCV wrapper for Lua called LuaCV!
This new version provides almost complete OpenCV C API ( aprox. 600
funcs, 100 objs )
Implemented modules are:
Because of lack of testing time, lots of functions aren't properly
tested so there will be likely plenty of bugs. Still, implementation
was tested on official OpenCV C samples, so most of them are properly
working with LuaCV without ( or with small ) modifications.
Changes since last version are:
- many bugs corrected
- small but important changes in allocation system
- OpenCV 2.3 support (OpenCV 2.2 backward compatibility)
- Lua 5.2 support (Lua 5.1 backward compatibility)
- MS Windows installer via NSIS framework
- Not-so-complete documentation
- Almost twice more OpenCV samples to test new functionality
- Implementation of calib3d, features2d, legacy, objdetect modules
If someone will be interested in this project, please feel free to
provide some feedback or criticism.
SourceForge repo: http://sourceforge.net/projects/luacv/