On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 3:51 AM, James Graves
<james.c.graves.jr@gmail.com> wrote:

> In my opinion, the patch is not useful, and should not be on the wiki.

Aw, there are all kinds of silly things on the lua-users wiki, and
most of them aren't even mine. (I have more of a "ten years out of
date" problem.)

If somebody links to this patch there, another somebody can edit it to
point to this thread as well and say "read this first; there are some
pretty serious incompatibilities if you decide to do this, and it
might not really be much like Lua." Didn't these kinds of things used
to be called "power patches"? Too far?

Jay