On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 3:22 AM, Carsten Fuchs <carsten.fuchs@cafu.de> wrote:
> Would you mind adding it to your page, section "Game Engines", as well?
>
> Cafu is an open-source game engine and graphics engine with multiplayer
> network support. It currently works under Windows and Linux (and Mac soon).
>
> It uses Lua mainly for map entity scripting and GUI scripts, see
> http://api.cafu.de/scripting/ for more details.

I've added it in the draft that should go up later tonight, Carsten.
Thank you. My compliments on your web site design; I was a typographer
for 20-some years before my second career as a lawyer and appreciate
excellent graphic design. The page I'm working on has a long way to go
to catch up to your standards.

Best regards,

Paul