On 2/13/2012 8:25 PM, Isaac Dupree wrote:
On 02/13/2012 07:59 PM, Curt wrote:
On 2/13/2012 7:00 PM, Rob Kendrick wrote:
On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 04:35:34PM -0600, Jeff Pohlmeyer wrote:
For those of us with a short memory and an even shorter amount of
spare time,
it would be nice if you could include a brief "What the heck is it?"
blurb
in your release announcements, maybe just a simple:

"Tuna is a multi-threaded API that allows task-switching at the c/c++
level."
Also, not hijacking some other thread and just changing the name would
be nice, too :)

B.

What are you talking about?

I emailed the tuna list with a new subject, I presume that starts a new
thread, should I be doing something else?

Saying "reply" to an existing message means your mail client keeps track of which message and indicates it's a reply to that one, even if you change the subject.

You need to send a *new* message to lua-l@lists.lua.org .

You can tell the difference after the fact if you change your mail client to display in threaded mode.

-Isaac

Gotcha, sorry, My experience with mail-lists has just been limited to running majordomo. I'll take that into account in the future.

-Curt