> Yes, this is a bug. And I've found the cause for this: setting up
> synced PHI stack slots can go wrong. Alas, there's no easy fix in
> sight. This will take me quite a bit of time to solve.

Thanks for the info. Nice I could provide at last something useful to you, after asking so many questions.
I tried to look up what is "PHI stack", couldn't find any reference, neither sensible expansion for this (I suppose) acronym. No surprise though. LuaJIT is pioneer technology.

> BTW: I've got an unresolved bug on ARM, which probably has the
> same cause. Now I've got a simple test case. Thanks!

Does this bug only appear in certain situations, like too many function arguments? Or it is kind of random problem?

Cheers,
--
Adam