On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:31 AM, Valerio Schiavoni
<valerio.schiavoni@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is a useful information. I could use it to see the evolution of the
> window during a long-lived file-transfer for instance.

The window size doesn't tell you things like outstanding
unacknowledged data. And you probably want to pay attention to RTT and
the congestion window, too. tcptrace and flowgrind might be better
than wireshark logs, and wireshark should be able to graph this data
for you.

Cheers,
Sam