Hi I am desperately trying to solve this one but for now unsuccessful:

I am using (or trying to use) lua from within working threads to call script functions and do some processing there (for now i have only implemented trace function which does printf, to test the lua function). Lua and luabind are all compiled as multithreaded static libraries and in test function which i run from main thread everything works ok, but when i call it from worker thread it crashes, either when calling luabind::open or when calling lua function. I have also tryed to wrap the code into global mutex, to avoid interference from other threads but to my surprise it is still the same.

Can someone help me out or is there some example code how to do it properly?

Thank you in advance...