William Ahern <william@25thandClement.com> writes:
> http://25thandClement.com/~william/projects/lpegk.git
>
> Stuff like discarding subject prefixes and progressive capture
> internalization will just have to wait. I'd rather use it for my immediate
> intentions--online sockets parsing--so I can get a feel for real-world
> needs.

Hmm, are you _eventually_ going to have to start discarding something if
you're parsing a continual stream...?  :]

[Thanks for the github branch though, that makes shared experimentation
easier...]

-miles

--
Cynic, n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as
they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a