I've been gathering what's been posted so far about apps using Lua
into a NoteCase Pro outline. I've exported that to HTML You can get
the HTML in raw form at <http://pastebin.com/XsmVTkEp>

It's still in rough form, plus I recall some links that were posted
earlier in this discussion to some wiki pages listing apps that I
can't find my way back to. (The list does include the apps WIkipedia
has in the way of games and game engines scriptable with Lua.

Next question is what might be done with the information, assuming I
were to fill it out and polish it?

BTW, the count of games is now 158.

Best regards,

Paul