"still looking for feedback"

Well, posting in the middle of a thread, which can be marked as read without looking more inside by lot of people, might not help exposing your... what? Since I missed the (probable) previous announcements, I have no idea of what it is about, and you miss the executive blurb in this one... You know, the little line(s) to incite people to click on the link you provide... ^_^

This message isn't aimed at blaming you, more at trying to help you avoiding some pitfalls...

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France