On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Axel Kittenberger <axkibe@gmail.com> wrote:

> ... no one bothers today to extend one of the Open
> Source Browsers with LuaScript as well as writting a Lua Runtime
> Emulation in Javascript.

By coincidence, I ran across luakit last night while looking for
something else. <http://luakit.org/projects/luakit/>:

"Luakit is a highly configurable, micro-browser framework based on the
WebKit web content engine and the GTK+ toolkit. It is very fast,
extensible by Lua and licensed under the GNU GPLv3 license."

I haven't spent any time checking how far along they are in their project.

Best regards,

Paul