On 26 January 2012 15:57, Joshua Jensen <josh.jjensen@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Prosody is using LuaDBI, almost exclusively for the fact that it
supports prepared statements (and was actively developed at the time).

Unfortunately the LuaDBI author appears to have become unresponsive
some time ago (I have had no reply to emails after months, whereas
originally he was replying within days, often with fixes for our
problems). I hate to say it but it may end up as another library I
take maintainership of if it doesn't return to life.

Either way, as things stand, know that at least one large project is
depending on this library... so we're ensuring it gets tested in the
wild, and that (one way or another) bugs shall be fixed :)

Regards,
Matthew