2012/1/23 Leo Razoumov <slonik.az@gmail.com>:
> Francesco,
> thanks a lot for your efforts! With addition of graphics, LuaJIT
> routines with Lua callbacks your project goes beyond the original
> scope of the GSL Shell. Would something like LuaLAB be a better name
> for the project?

Hi Leo,

I prefer much more to keep the GSL Shell name because I would like to
remain in the spirit of the GSL library.

I don't like proprietary software like Matlab or similar and my hope
is that people in the scientific and industrial field begin to use
more free software. This is already true in some cases like for GNU R
and I hope it will get better with time.

Francesco