Hi Fabien !

Thanks for sharing.

I have since finished writing my own coroutine based scheduler based on the discussions we had at the workshop. Since the scheduler is now functional and allows transparently changing from my own poll based loop to Qt's event loop (a feature yours will probably never need), I will stick with my version even if it is probably less robust and advanced as yours.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the interesting talks last autumn.

Gaspard