Hello everyone,
As you all may know,I am learning Lua programming from the basics. And from the great responses of your, I am able to develop Lua tables.
Now I want to proceed further.
I want those Lua tables to get copied directly into my 'MySQL Database' with the Lua programming script.
I want to make a program,by which
1) It copies all the table records in the database (by making as it is table)
2) It shows me the final output(i.e. fetching output from the database)

you can check my tables made using Lua from the following link:-
http://202.164.53.122/~sandeep/cgi-bin/shsc

Thanks in advance

--
Sandeep Ghai