On 5 January 2012 02:39, Sam Roberts <vieuxtech@gmail.com> wrote:
>  - http://luacrypto.luaforge.net, some crypto, not enough
>  - https://github.com/mkottman/luacrypto, fork of above, more active, not sure
>    if its complete enough
>
> Btw, no crypto refers to bindings that do digest and hmacs, but not
> encryption/decryption (symetric or asymetric). That's not a
> dealbreaker if its a nicely written binding, and easy to extend.

I'm not sure what you mean, but LuaCrypto only did initially do only
digests and hmac, that's why I extended it to also support generic
encryption/decryption through the EVP API. Later, signing and
verification was also added.

There is no low-level stuff to work with keys/certificates, you should
look at lua-openssl for that.