On 11/12/2011 15.15, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
Anyway, I wonder why this hasn't been placed in luaconf.h. Is it
still experimental or has issues? How I'm supposed to use it in a
"right way"? It is sufficient to place the following line somewhere
in luaconf.h:

#define LUA_LLE_FLAGS LOAD_WITH_ALTERED_SEARCH_PATH

or should I specify -DLUA_LLE_FLAGS=LOAD_WITH_ALTERED_SEARCH_PATH
when invoking make?

Both methods are ok.

Thanks!

BTW, I think this will be a fairly common option for Windows users, thus wouldn't it be better to place it in luaconf.h or at least to mention its existence in a more visible place, such a Windows configuration section in the readme?

-- Roberto

-- Lorenzo