On 30.11.2011 01:34, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

> The complete diffs from rc2 to rc3 are available at
> 	http://www.lua.org/work/diffs-lua-5.2.0-rc2-rc3.txt

Maybe it's only me, but I find it easier to look at the unified output
of diff -u

> All feedback welcome. Thanks.

Shouldn't the new ipairs/pairs metamethod be mentioned in below
paragraph? I would expect a list of all available metamethods in one
place in the manual. For the same reason, I would like to see at least
references to __gc, __mode, __metatable and __tostring in the same chapter.
http://www.lua.org/work/doc/manual.html#2.4

There is some inconsistency in describing metamethods:

3.4.5 – Concatenation
"Otherwise, the "concat" metamethod is called"

3.4.6 – The Length Operator
"A program can modify the behavior of the length operator for any value
but strings through the __len metamethod"

For me, the __concat would be easier to find.

Regards,
miko