[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: luajit require("file") and table.concat issue
- From: Mike Pall <mikelu-1111@...>
- Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:37:20 +0100
> >> Have a look at the error message from require. I.e. the string
> >> that pcall puts on the Lua stack if it returns with an error.
> >>This ought to tell you what happened.
> >Sure, I had checked the return of lua_pcall with no error!
> Additional test, I found it broken since commit
> "aad7ea3c02b0baed5b700565eea36c9b33d7c6b1", and no such problem in previous
> versions and lua 5.14.
> After we load and unload the lua51.dll, It just locked and cannot be deleted
> before we exit the caller.
Ah, ok! Sorry, but I have misunderstood your problem.
So require() itself works fine. Your actual problem is that calls
to require() for a new module messed up the module reference count
for lua51.dll. Thank you for the report! Fixed in git HEAD.