Hi

I have a stylistic question wrt/ calling Lua "callbacks" from a C
program.  I see two obvious approaches:

1) Lua code registers callbacks explicitely using a RegisterCallback
function that is provided by the C program; the C program later calls
the callback function when one is registered.

2) Lua code does not register callbacks, but the callbacks must be
functions with a certain name, e.g. "MouseMovedCallback"; C code will
then see if a function with the correct name is available in the Lua
state, and if so, call it.

Are there advantages of one approach over the other?  Are there other
approaches?  If you also use callback written in Lua, which you call
from C, I'd like you to share your opinion (and/or experience).

I experienced with both forms, I am unsure for which form to go...

Thanks,
Marc