Thank You Alexander! I have thought about bringing this up a few times. However, I don't post to the list very often and I didn't think it was my place to do so. I was actually in the process of unsubscribing when this post came through. I'm going to delay that action for a few days to see what happens. I do enjoy the convenience of keeping up to date with Lua from my inbox. I sincerely hope the situation can/will be improved.

Thanks,
-G